How Does It Work?
By straightening your natural lashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up.
How Long Will It Take / Last?
Around 1 hour with Camilla our expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap. You’re then set for up to 6-8 weeks.
Will It Damage My Natural Lashes?
We’re the undisputed authority in lash care. So you can be assured that our LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
What Aftercare Is Involved?
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- If you’re in any doubt, please ask us for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes